Tuesday, March 13, 2012

When There Was Sun

jacket, dress & suede shoes F21 | belt unknown | flower Michael's | clutch Urban Outfitters

This week has a forecast of nonstop rain. So to remind everyone that there are sunnier days ahead I wanted to post this outfit from last week. One of my favorite blogs is Atlantic-Pacific, by Blair, and I get most of my inspiration from there. Her style is so crisp and clean. She did a post once wearing this outfit and I was more than ecstatic when I could pull together things here and there to create my own look. Check her out when you get the chance!

Follow me on bloglovin' and twitter

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit. come back sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look! Love the jacket over the white dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, you look gorgeous!
    How about following each other?

    xoxo
    Minnie
    http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete